Saturday, July 23, 2011

7/22/11 Target Shop = $24.30 pre tax!!

Total before sales/coupons and taxes was $67.38.  I paid 24.30 before taxes.

Only one thing in here was full price and that was the insulated tote with the filtering water bottle.  When you save a lot of money else where it's okay to splurge now and then.  But not too often.  The tote and water bottle were $12.99.  The bigger versions of the water bottles are $12.99 by themselves.

The dinosaur and lizard are originally $3.99 each and they were on clearance for $1.68.
The sand shovel was originally $1.99 and was on clearance for .68 cents.

The three back water squirters were originally $5.99 but they were not found in their system and were marked clearance (with ALL of their summer toys) so she gave them to me for $1. I'll take it!

Everything else I had coupons for:


Here are my coupon items.  Total pre-tax for these items are: $38.44 - I paid $6.27!!

Here is the break down:
2 Cottonelle Fresh wipe tubs: $2.24 each (not on sale) with 1 $1.25 off Target coupon off of two and one $1 off of two manufacturer coupon.  (Target coupon found at Target.com, manufacturer coupon found at Cottonelle.com) = $2.23 for two.  Essentially I bought one and got one for free.

2 Dove men's deodorant: Org. $3.99 each (includes 'free' travel size sample in each), on clearance for $2.78 and I had 2 $2 off coupons (found in the Sunday paper) making them .78 cents each!

I have shown the jeans before, but I cleaned them out of their size 5 boys jeans today.  I got two pairs of boys jeans originally $12.99 on clearance for $3.24 with two Target $2 off coupons.  I got my son 4 pairs of jeans for less than $7 bucks!  That is unbeatable!

Well that is it for now.  We shall see what tomorrows paper brings us!

Have a fabulous weekend!  We are off to the beach and maybe out to watch Despicable Me on a big jumbotron out in North Haven.

No comments:

Post a Comment