Saturday, July 16, 2011

So money gets tight....

I am going to start blogging about my attempts to cut my spending and trying to save money while paying all of my bills on time.  There are certian bills I can NOT cut back on.  Such as my car, and my rent.  However, I can cut back on my cable.  I can not cut back on my internet because with hubby trying to start his own business that is our life line.  I can't cut back on the house phone because that is the only way of checking on my kids. 

I need to shop better to feed a family of six.  It really doesn't help that my baby's milk is 5-6 dollars a gallon.

With gas prices on the rise again we need to conserve gas and do things in an economical fashion.  I need to shop at stores on the way home from work so I don't have to make an extra trip.  We have to play closer to home with the kids.  Friends houses on special occasions. 

NO MORE ALCOHOL!  What is left in the cabnet is it.  No more. Oh well. I think I can manage.

I already coupon, not an extremist, but I have enough body wash, shampoos, lotions and toothpastes to last for a year lol.  Hopefully next year things will look brighter.

I have also started to work on my credit.  Maybe I can get my credit up enough in the next year where they will over look my dings from 6 years ago and approve me for a mortgage.  I want to buy a 3 family, give one apt to my mom, and rent out the other one for additional income. Hopefully I can make it happen.

Wish me luck as I start on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment